Re: Proposed: mozilla-bonobo

<quote who="Christian Glodt">

> I'm the author of mozilla-bonobo. I've only been lurking in this thread
> until now. Having read the discussion, I have to agree with Andrew
> Sobala. There's just not been enough testing for it to go in now.

> Also, giving it some more time means that hopefully it will be better
> working and more useful when the time comes for 2.7/2.8.
>
> With a bit of luck, there will be opportunities for even better
> integration of mozilla and bonobo in the meantime.

Okay, thanks Christian.

btw, I added it to GARNOME, but it didn't build against my Mozilla 1.5 (as
shipped with Debian). Is this a known issue, or would you like me to send
some build output?

Thanks,

- Jeff

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper