Re: Proposed: mozilla-bonobo

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 06:53, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> mozilla-bonobo
> --------------
>
> I really haven't heard anything about this, though some chatter with Chris
> Blizzard indicated that there is (or would be) a better way of doing this
> based on existing Mozilla technology. We should probably integrate with that
> instead; I don't know. Someone else will have to talk this one through. :-)

Vote "no." As Luis said, it's not had enough testing, and Chris may be
coming up with an XEmbed plugin system in mozilla that stops this from
being needed anyway.

Maybe mozilla's situation will be clearer in the 2.8 timeframe and we'll
be able to reconsider it then. I'm wary of running with architecture
that's on it's way out.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

The opinions here are my own, and aren't necessarily representative of
the foundation or release team.