Re: Please, include Gnome System Tools in Gnome 2.6 (+suggestion for preferences)

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 20:00 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> What does Ximian Desktop use? I would expect them to use g-s-t (formerly
> ximian-setup-tools).

FWIW, we've used (since we 'freed' x-s-t) the distro's tools. When
appropriate, we'd love to use g-s-t, potentially as early as our next
release, but we haven't had time to really test them and see what the
maintenance/support burden would be for us. Obviously, if we're
twiddling system settings and break them badly it's a real support
nightmare for us. :/

Luis