Re: 2.5/2.6 UI-Review Status

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 15:54 -0500, Bryan Clark wrote:
> The CLARKBW Report

> [0] http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/ui-review/
> [1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/ui-review/howto_write_ui_review.html
> [2] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/ui-review/coordination_of_ui_review.html

Wow! These are a great start. I also love (as a start) the checklist-
it's totally the kind of thing that would be useful for almost anyone
trying to make a more 'gnome-y' application.

> Here's the list of changes that took place during the review:

<snip> good to see that solid progress was made, and some planning/
foundation laid down for the future. Thanks a lot for taking this on,
Bryan. When you say 'next release' I assume you mean 2.8, not 2.5.
<next>? Or are you being more ambitious than I thought? :)

Luis