Re: Please, include Gnome System Tools in Gnome 2.6 (+suggestion for preferences)

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 14:31, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 12:10, Egle KriauÄ?iÅ«nienÄ? wrote:

> > Why no ? More and more distros are using it (look at
> > http://www.gnome.org/projects/gst/distros.php)
>
> That is a lit of distributions which gst supports, not a list of
> distributions that are using it. There is a big difference.

Correct.  To my knowledge, there is no mainstream distro at all that
uses GST, and even some of the fringe ones of which I'm aware that
provide GST don't recommend or advocate them for usage.

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.