Re: G2.10 Module Proposal: Sound Juicer
- From: "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
- To: Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: G2.10 Module Proposal: Sound Juicer
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 20:03:50 +0100
On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 16:34 +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> For my part, I can see all the bugs/questions/complaints coming about
> how it's difficult to create a mp3 in gnome, and I don't really feel
> like answering the same question over and over...
So why don't you add an entry to the FAQ of whatever product this
applies to? Regardless of such a profile existing (but being disabled by
default) or not, the first place I'd look for info on how to encode to
MP3 is a FAQ, right?
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
] [Thread Prev