Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:46:26 +0100
Today at 15:20, Alexander Larsson wrote:
>> I'd also dislike to see the "symlink" mark on icons representing
>> Public, Templates or Desktop. Special-casing all such folders in
>> Nautilus is PITA.
> I don't understand this comment at all. The desktop directory is not a
> symlink. Why would it have a symlink mark because there is a symlink
> pointing to it?
Right, I misread it as "Desktop" being the symlink to
~/.folder/desktop, not the other way around.
] [Thread Prev