Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals

<quote who="Jamie McCracken">

> IMHO, the symlinks approach is the lesser of two evils and provides "just
> works" and more flexibility out of the box (it solves the location problem
> too).
>
> Deleting a symlink via nautilus could be handled such that it asks whether
> to empty the linked  hidden folder as well.

That's two moving parts against one part (essentially not 'moving').

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.