Re: nautilus and strange mime behaviour
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Marcin Krzyzanowski <krzak hakore com>
- Cc: Ian McKellar <yakk yakk net>, Desktop Devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: nautilus and strange mime behaviour
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:42:42 +0100
On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 11:15 +0100, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
> [krzak afroman applications]$ grep text/html -r .
> right... but does it mean that KDE will take control under my GNOME
> preferences by himself ?
Without a defaults.list file in $prefix/share/applications the order
used for apps is essentially random.
> I mean.. shouldn't be there prefered GNOME applications database ?
We don't ship one atm. Distributors generally do though.
] [Thread Prev