nautilus and strange mime behaviour

Hi,

Yesterday I was suprised when after I click on .html file with nautilus and he open this page in konqueror (uhm). I have installed gnome and parts of kde, but I'm working with GNOME and nautilus. I have set epiphany as my default web browser in gnome-control-center and really this behaviour really suprised me.

I'm working with nautilus-2.8.1 and gnome-vfs2-2.8.3

I'm sure I did not change any mime settings and my ~/.local directory is empty.

I don't know why konqueror it at the first position on "Open with..." menu and epiphany at the third, after "text editor".

Shouldn't be here get default application from gnome-control-center ?

Regards.

--
Marcin Krzyżanowski