Re: ARC & GNOME [Was: How we make decisions...]

Jeff:

<quote who="Brian Cameron">

I would also be very interested in dedicating time to improve the overall
developer documentation found on developer.gnome.org.  I think that there
is a lot of useful information that is currently buried in various mail
archives, in the code, in README files, etc. that should be made more
easily available.  I think migrating developer.gnome.org to a wiki-based
system is a great way to move forward.

The precursor to completely shifting d.g.o into the wiki is library.g.o,
which I'm planning to put serious time into during the Christmas break. It
will be a one-stop shop for GNOME documentation, and replace a huge amount
of the content currently living on developer.gnome.org.

If you need any assistance or help with making this happen, I'd be
happy to help.

--

Brian