Re: ARC & GNOME [Was: How we make decisions...]

<quote who="Brian Cameron">

> I would also be very interested in dedicating time to improve the overall
> developer documentation found on developer.gnome.org.  I think that there
> is a lot of useful information that is currently buried in various mail
> archives, in the code, in README files, etc. that should be made more
> easily available.  I think migrating developer.gnome.org to a wiki-based
> system is a great way to move forward.

The precursor to completely shifting d.g.o into the wiki is library.g.o,
which I'm planning to put serious time into during the Christmas break. It
will be a one-stop shop for GNOME documentation, and replace a huge amount
of the content currently living on developer.gnome.org.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

         "Spend your 'different points' wisely." - Havoc Pennington