Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

The bigger problem is the "Sht�a" bookmark, "home" in the path list,
and "dobey" with the home folder icon in the file/folder list.

"Sht�a" is the Albanian translation for "home". Home is the directory
above "dobey", and the bookmark is for "/home/dobey". However, just
looking at that mess, how am I supposed to know what it actually intends
to do? I don't think we should be adding more potential pain to the
mess, and claiming that we should fix it one way, and the people that
want to work with us can integrate/use our toolkit/whatever, when we
can't even handle this sanely enough here.

-- dobey