Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 01:08 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
>
> > I'd much rather it were ~/Documentos/Templates/
>
> Except that you can have a template for a folder object, or ftp site
> object, as well. Those aren't really documents...

Is that the best you can say in its defense?
That's totally irrelevant. I could have used

 ~/.stuff_i_really_seldom_look_at/Templates/ instead of ~/Documentos/...

What I don't like is to have ~/Templates imposed on me, staring at my
face everyday and one more item using up screen real estate because
someone decided it's all you get.

That's just as bad and as broken as ~/nsmail, ~/evolution (thankfully
solved) and other broken behavioured app traces :)

Regards, Rui