Re: Preferences in Yelp?!

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 18:27 +0100, Samuel Abels wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 00:31, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > But there's
> > no reason it has to be Yelp/DevHelp/Evolution/Epiphany-specific.  Could
> > we add a 'Document font' option to gnome-font-properties?
>
> Sounds good, but when it comes to Evolution there is a special case. I
> use a monospace Font there, so that non-HTML tables do not lose
> formatting. OTOH I am not sure about monospace fonts in yelp.
> So that would make "Document Font" and "Monospace Document Font", or
> similar.

I don't think this is a special case.  Mail readers should just always
use a monospace font for plain text email.  Evolution should just use
the global monospace font setting, which Yelp would also use.  The only
place you might want to use a different font is the terminal, and that
has its own font settings.  That's why I suggested we change "Terminal
font" to "Monospace font".

--
Shaun