Re: Preferences in Yelp?!

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 00:31, Shaun McCance wrote:
> But there's
> no reason it has to be Yelp/DevHelp/Evolution/Epiphany-specific.  Could
> we add a 'Document font' option to gnome-font-properties?

Sounds good, but when it comes to Evolution there is a special case. I
use a monospace Font there, so that non-HTML tables do not lose
formatting. OTOH I am not sure about monospace fonts in yelp.
So that would make "Document Font" and "Monospace Document Font", or
similar.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |