Re: Preferences in Yelp?!

Hi Shaun,

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 17:31 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> The dialog has two preferences for font settings, one for variable width
> and one for fixed width.  People really do want to use a different font
> for viewing long documents than for menu items and buttons.  But there's
> no reason it has to be Yelp/DevHelp/Evolution/Epiphany-specific.  Could
> we add a 'Document font' option to gnome-font-properties?  And while
> we're in there, could we s/Terminal/Monospace/?

Very good point, but the dialog already has 4 font preferences now.
Maybe we could drop Desktop and Window Title font prefs from the dialog
and add a Document font preference, but keep GConf keys of these for
geeks to play with?

So changing Application font would change Desktop font and Window title
fonts only if they were the same with the Application font before the
change, but don't touch them if they were set to something else?

Having that many font prefs is just pointless.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/