Re: Preferences in Yelp?!
- From: Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Preferences in Yelp?!
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:12:40 +0100
Luca Ferretti wrote:
Il giorno ven, 03-12-2004 alle 17:31 -0600, Shaun McCance ha scritto:
BTW 'cause we are now using Mozilla/Gecko as demi-default HTML rendering
engine in GNOME Desktop, could we provide an unified gnome-mozilla
I think the Galeon/Epiphany developers has discussed this in the past. I
for one would love such an addition to the platform. Basically a wrapped
that makes it easier to use the GtkMozEmbedd API, both from setting up
the auto* (which is currently _REALLY_ messy) and to provide more
functionality which you currently have to hack C++ to get in, setting
font sizes, native scrollbars (should just happen, doesn't have to be in
the API), find functionality...
Ephy/Galeon developers, did I dream about you guys having plan to
extract this API from your modules?
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/
] [Thread Prev