Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Bryan Clark <bclark redhat com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:14:13 +0000
On Mer, 2004-12-01 at 03:52, Bryan Clark wrote:
> > How very true. Just because Apache has had a lot of security holes, and
> > they've been fixed, doesn't mean there won't be more, either.
> Arguing with me about epittance being just as secure as apache is
> ridiculous and not this list is for.
Since you can write a backend for it to use apache instead I fail to see
why there is an argument at all. Surely this is best solved with a patch
] [Thread Prev