Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

<quote who="Rodney Dawes">

> and it will allow integration with multi-OS environments better.

Which operating systems does GNOME run on that Apache doesn't?

> It also doesn't require any admin set-up of apache with mod_dav, since it
> is a simple web server using libsoup.

g-u-s does not require any admin setup, since it is a simple pre-configured,
user-executed Apache daemon. I hear that's a pretty robust, secure web
server. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks