2.8 bug report

Hello,

Since my request for people to nominate 2.8.0 showstoppers, we've got
sort-of a list together (I have looked through these and got rid of the
ones that were obviously not meant to be on it).

For various reasons this list is going out very late in the cycle which
is totally my fault. Sorry :/

The good news is that most of the bugs on this list are *not* complete
showstoppers in my opinion. So here's a list of bugs that may be nasty
in some cases, and you might want to seriously think about fixing soon,
but I might tentatively say the release looks in fairly good shape.

http://tinyurl.com/5srrd

Thanks,

Andrew