Re: Why gnome-system-tools aren't included yet [Was: Re: new modulesconsensus]

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> 	The only assumption you can draw from that is there's a general
> agreement now that adding g-s-t to the Desktop release is a good idea.
> So, unless anyone starts screaming very soon, then we should go with
> that.

This seems to be the consensus -> distros can pick and choose the components
they want, too.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien