Re: Window Resizer Grip Inventory

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 13:52, Steven Garrity wrote:
> My new pet peeve in Gnome is the inconsistent application of the
> window-resizer grip in the bottom right corner of windows.

Does it just follow whether the app has a statusbar?

Adding a statusbar just to get the grip seems pretty darn lame, if the
statusbar is otherwise useless. If there's no statusbar, typically
there's nowhere to put the grip.

If you have a horizontal scrollbar the grip can go on the end of that,
but few apps *always* have horizontal scroll.

Havoc