Re: State of the X clipboard, and perhaps a solution

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:06:03 -0500, Jerry Haltom wrote:
> I'd rather discuss it before I waste time on it.

It's probably worth trying! I for one don't want to put you off - it's
definitely worth experimenting with it. It'd be good to get hard data on
how apps are affected by this. For simple text only apps the answer is
probably "not at all", so I'd experiment with the gimp or something that
does actually provide multiple formats.

thanks -mike