Re: Fifth Toe module reminder - Release in 7 days

Will LaShell <will lashell net> writes:

> Just a small reminder anyone that has an application that wants to be in
> Fifth Toe and isn't yet  ( yea its a bit late but I'm still open )
> Please email Desktop-devel, cc: me and let me know so that I can look
> the application over.
>
> Forthcoming today will be the current list of packages set for the
> release. I know at least a couple of people are doing last minute
> changes for some translation and a few bugs.

I have two projects:

  Hardware Monitor - http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/hardware-monitor/

  A better monitor applet for the panel than one in gnome-applets. It
  supports combining a given viewer type with any monitored device,
  and supports lm-sensors. Clean GUI.

  Monster Masher - http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/monster-masher/

  A mash'em-up action game for GNOME.

Both are written in C++ with gtkmm, gconfmm, libglademm etc. I don't
know if it's too late now for 2.4 - it seems so, but my English is not
good enough to interpret your last paragraph. If it is, that's OK -
this is a proposal for the next release then.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/