Re: UnAnswered questions about spatial switch

On Die, 2003-09-16 at 17:49, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> A similar solution may be an option to "Open the object and close this
> window", either thru a modifier (alt-click or something?) and/or a
> context menu.

As I see it, it absolutely has to be semi-automatic (hovering as on the
Mac or some such). Alt-click will only be accessible to very proficient
users. Most people I see who use Word every day never thing of keyboard
modifieres (Ctrl+Arrow or such). Heck, even the MacOptions website has
spring loaded folders filed under "Overlooked MacOS features"

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]