Fifth Toe module reminder - Release in 7 days

Just a small reminder anyone that has an application that wants to be in
Fifth Toe and isn't yet  ( yea its a bit late but I'm still open )
Please email Desktop-devel, cc: me and let me know so that I can look
the application over.

Forthcoming today will be the current list of packages set for the
release. I know at least a couple of people are doing last minute
changes for some translation and a few bugs.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell