Re: vcard-integration for gnome

Am 23.11.2003 02:24 schrieb(en) George Farris:
Check the recnet entries on this page, contact access is indeed in the future so maybe a helping hand to these folks would be in order. Check the C# bindings. http://codeblogs.ximian.com/blogs/evolution/

The idea is the same again, but it looks somewhat too evo-dependant. For C# however, they only talk about "libebook", and a standalone "libgbook" would be exactly what benefits gnome the most. So it depends on how easy you could separate that code from the rest of evolution.

Why should someone using balsa for mailing have a visible "~/ Evolution"-folder, while having no idea what this evolution is all about? Ok, I'll take a look at evo-2.0-cvs before I continue making vague assumptions, I promise. :)

Darko Obradovic