Re: No Flags "Policy"

Admittedly, not shipping any flags is the simplest solution, but then:
1) What are the flags for to begin with? (I suppose this is a valid
question anyway, and maybe I just missed that sentence on the flags
page)
2) How are people going to know they need to get a flag for the purpose
in 1 and how are they going to know where they need to go to get them?

I was about to suggest that in order to avoid political problems (like
China's refusal to accept the fact that Taiwan is an sovereign nation)
by just accepting all "factual" flags, i.e. all flags or crests that
identify a country or region past or present except that presents far
more political problems in countries like Germany where Nazi-related
material like the flag are illegal, so that's not exactly a solution
either.  And none of this really matters without an answer to 1...

--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>