Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

A Qui, 2003-11-20 às 13:44, Mikael Hallendal escreveu:
> tor 2003-11-20 klockan 00.04 skrev iain:
> > Attached is a patch that removes the Add To Panel submenu from the panel
> > submenu.
> >
> > It replaces it with an Add to Panel dialog. I've had this patch in place
> > for ages on my system, and it totally rocks. No more million level deep
> > submenu. No more weird categorisations for applets.
> >
> > Try out this new patch today, you'll love the results.
>
> Indeed I do, it's great compared to the old ugly submenu-from-hell.
>
> For anyone too lazy to patch and build:
> http://micke.hallendal.net/screenshots/add-to-panel-dialog.png

  Impressive! :o

  However, couldn't an "Add" stock icon be added to the "Add to Panel"
button?  GEdit has a function to do similar, but I hoped Gtk+ would
include it at some point, because it's really useful.

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro