Re: Proposing libgnomesu for inclusion in Gnome 2.6

Sven Herzberg wrote:

Hi,

 well, the people working on gksu are currently creating their own
library for login/auth stuff. I would prefer this library because it's
actively developed (by a team of currently 4 people). I know that Hongli
didn't have time to create a proper website/cvs repo for libgnomesu
because he was too busy at school and I wouldn't want to see a mostly
unmaintained module in GNOME (Hongli, this is not against you).

Well I don't care really. If gksu is really much better than libgnomesu, then by all means use it! You have my blessing. As long as GNOME will get a sane framework for this kind of stuff.