Re: default gconf backend cut over

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 00:26, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> but there's also some GStreamer churn that is
> affecting downstream things which may take a day or two to fix (since
> gst-plugins has only been fixed for 24 hours).

Apologies for that, indeed that didn't seem to be a good idea
afterwards... I suppose we made a slight miscalculation on how long it'd
take to have everything back up after the API change... We're intending
to do this differently next time.

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer