RE: galeon

tis 2003-05-27 klockan 19.12 skrev nestor d v:
> interface. And in the second reason, I pointed that one of the biggest
> hole in the HIG of galeon is the file-selector, which is not part of
> galeon but gnome-desktop.

Certainly noone is using the file selector as a reason for not
considering Galeon for inclusion. I don't see how you can come to that
conclusion? Where did the file selector get into this discussion? Every
developer knows the file selector is not Galeon's fault.

> On the other hand I wouldn't like to make this discussion last too long.
> I am a user and I interact with other users, mostly windows users, and I
> feel that a file-selector is needed.

You're not alone. The current file selector has been debated for
*years*, and everyone knows it needs replacement. Everyone should also
know from past discussions on this very list that it will be fixed in
GTK+ in the not so far future, although not in time for GNOME 2.4.

Ranting about the current file selector suckiness on this list serves no
purpose, except annoying everyone with a rant about what everyone knows
sucks, and what everyone also knows is being fixed.

Christian