RE: galeon

> From: nestor d v [mailto:nestordiaz misfotos de]
> El sáb, 24 de 05 de 2003 a las 07:53, Seth Nickell escribió:
> that's the right interpretation, sorry if I did not explain that clear
> enough.
> What I meant is that all teams are worried and working on HIGification
> the gnome apps, included galeon, and, if this HIG stuff is one of the
> contras for excluding galeon from the main gnome
> distribution, then all
> applications has a huge HIG bug for not using a user-friendly
> fileselector, that should be provided by the gnome infrastructure.
> yours:

The fileselector has been properly discussed and it's on the way. Apps would
use it if it was available now.

Are you suggesting that we should not ask GNOME apps to be more GNOME-like
just because not all GNOME apps can currently be perfect? What criteria do
you suggest we use instead?

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com