Re: GEP 10, again [was RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting]

Le mer 14/05/2003 à 00:24, Andrew Sobala a écrit :

> Please say these URI schemes are standards-body approved. We have URI
> cruft in gnome-vfs, as pointed out regularly, which is bad enough. We
> can't encourage people to embed non-standard URIs in their
> webpages/evolution etc.

- callto urls are not standard, but they have been widespread by
Microsoft and used in several webpages
- H.323 urls have a RFC
- and SIP urls (in the future) are a standard

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org