Re: Force Quit button
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Force Quit button
- Date: 13 May 2003 17:11:45 +0100
On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 17:01, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:
> > Hey,
> > I've just added a "Force Quit" button to gnome-panel HEAD. Its
> > basically just a nicer version of an xkill launcher.
> Ugh. That doesn't seem so nice. If you have a runaway process, surely
> gnome-system-monitor is the way to go. Having a "Possibly but not
> necessarily kill broken legacy Apps" on the desktop seems like a bad
Yeah, I don't particularily like it either. That's why I haven't put it
in the Actions menu or anything silly like that ... its just a button
you can add to the panel.
I'm planning on making this available through Ctrl-Alt-Delete - more on
that later ...
] [Thread Prev