RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - nautilus-cd-burner and gnome-vfs funki nes s

> From: Alexander Larsson [mailto:alexl redhat com]
> On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 12:04, Julien Olivier wrote:
> many people don't
> limitation is pretty
> physically putting in a

> but not the only
> > >
> > > That wasn't what murray proposed and I commented on.
> > >

> > Sorry, I just wanted to propose a better solution. I wasn't
> criticizing
> > what you said.
>
> So your proposal was to leave it exactly like it works now?

I have finally realised that, with magicdev, nautilus-cd-burner is already
meant to pop up the burn:/// window when you insert  a blank CD. It just
isn't working on my own RedHat 9 laptop. So, that resolves a large part of
my objection to nautilus-cd-burner.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com