RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - nautilus-cd-burner and gnome-vfs funki nes s
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: julo altern org, alexl redhat com
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - nautilus-cd-burner and gnome-vfs funki nes s
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:39:33 +0200
> From: Julien Olivier [mailto:julo altern org]
> > That would 100% tie n-c-b to magicdev though, which many
> people don't
> > run, and isn't all that portable. And I think this
> limitation is pretty
> > bogus, it forces the user to start everything by physically
> putting in a
> > blank cd.
> This should only be one of the ways to access n-c-b, but not the only
> one. The other one would be from the "go" menu in Nautilus.
Also, I don't think limitations in n-c-b would be a big problem. n-c-b isn't
a real CD burning application - it's just a convenience for common cases.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev