RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - nautilus-cd-burner and gnome-vfs funki nes s

Le lun 12/05/2003 �9:27, Murray Cumming Comneon com a �it :
> > From: Alexander Larsson [mailto:alexl redhat com]
> > On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 12:04, Julien Olivier wrote:
> > > Le ven 09/05/2003 �1:47, Alexander Larsson a �it :
> > many people don't
> > limitation is pretty
> > physically putting in a

> > but not the only

> > > Sorry, I just wanted to propose a better solution. I wasn't
> > criticizing
> > > what you said.
> >
> > So your proposal was to leave it exactly like it works now?
>
> I have finally realised that, with magicdev, nautilus-cd-burner is already
> meant to pop up the burn:/// window when you insert  a blank CD. It just
> isn't working on my own RedHat 9 laptop. So, that resolves a large part of
> my objection to nautilus-cd-burner.

Yes, that works (90% of the time for me at least) but you dont get an
icon in Nautilus. So, if you decide to close the nautilus window, you
can't open it easily again (except by going in Nautilus'"go" menu).
That's better than nothing but still not prefect IMHO.