My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules

Hi all,

I've published my ongoing analysis of the proposed modules. It's ongoing,
because some of them I haven't finished writing yet, but thought the
document should go up as soon as possible. I have thoroughly tested almost
all of the proposed modules (certainly the ones that are published so far).
I will be finishing of the remaining module analyses as I can.

In the meantime, have a read. It also contains an overview of what I think
the desktop release stands for. Take this bit with a grain of salt. A lot of
it was written at fundamentally ungodly hours of the morning, and I'll be
revising it, I'm sure.

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/screeds/twofourmodules.html

Thanks,

- Jeff

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle