Re: SVG themes in GNOME2.4

> I just don't see the point. Maybe I'm missing something.

Well, resolution independance springs to mind. I know some people who use
insanely high resolutions, I suppose they might like them.

SVG themes for file icons I quite like, though they tend to have a certain
style which makes them a bit samey. I'm not so sure about SVG themes for
toolbar icons etc though, the stock GTK/GNOME artwork is of very high
quality compared to some of the smaller SVG replacements I've seen....

-mike