Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

Le mer 07/05/2003 à 14:13, Julien Olivier a écrit :

> I'm not sure I understand what VOIP is and what gnomemeeting provides in
> this domain. Does that mean that, for example, it would be possible to
> call a contact from Evolution on their phone using gnomemeeting ? Or do
> I miss the point totally ?

google is your friend ;)

VOIP is 'in general and simplified', the action to transmit your voice
over IP. Calling other H.323 hardware or software users is possible with
GnomeMeeting. Calling normal phone numbers is also possible (but you
still require dedicated hardware).

Integration with the evolution addressbook is not a problem.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org