Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

> I really believe in VOIP and I think that VOIP will spread more and more
> in the future. GNOME has the opportunity to officially include a VOIP
> tool in its desktop release, perhaps you should think twice about it,
> don't miss your future ;)

I'm not sure I understand what VOIP is and what gnomemeeting provides in
this domain. Does that mean that, for example, it would be possible to
call a contact from Evolution on their phone using gnomemeeting ? Or do
I miss the point totally ?