Re: Updated libgnomecanvas docs.

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 15:34, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Much rulage.  Thank you!  Poor docs have been one of the reasons I do so
> little GNOME hacking (aside from laziness and lack of time ;-)
>
> On a wholly side note, does gtk-doc have documentation?  I wanted to
> look at C++-izing it if it doesn't have support for that already, but I
> can't find anything that seems current.  :(

My experience with gtk-doc is that I have been fairly on my own (perhaps
I just haven't been looking in the right places, I've rarely gotten any
info from gtk-doc list). It also has rather poor docs. I think I finally
got the hang of it though.
I don't know as to whether it supports C++ or not. My feeling is that it
probably doesn't support anything beyond just C with some stuff for
GObject hierarchy, properties and signals. Most of the work is done in
perl scripts, and that is often how I figured out its behavior is by
looking at the source. Good luck!
	Josh Green