Re: Updated libgnomecanvas docs.

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 13:56, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> This man, deserves a beer.  Documentation good.  Documentation make
> more little gnomes that do fun hack things.
>
> sri

Me is gnome that likes beer.. Too bad beer can't be sent via email :(
Perhaps someone write a Gnome beer by email proggie with Nautilus view
and gnome panel notify icon.. Okay, enough of that :)

Thank you all for the nice feedback, I guess I finally found the right
mailing list. Thats one other thing that I think probably turns away
potential developers is how hard it is to find where to submit
questions/info/etc. I don't think I can even find a "mailing lists" link
from the developer.gnome.org site. Someone needs to give that web site a
work over. Maybe merge seldom used mailing lists with other ones that do
get used. Despite all this, I really like the product gnome-2 is
becoming :) Cheers y'all.
	Josh