Updated libgnomecanvas docs.

I'm looking to use the excellent GnomeCanvas fairly heavily in my app,
but I got tired of the poor reference documentation on it. So.. I fixed
it :) I've posted a tarball of the docs/reference directory and a small
patch (just changes one file in the source to make GnomeCanvasPoints
document its fields with gtk-doc). These can be found here:

http://resonance.org/~josh/libgnomecanvas.html

Browsing the GnomeCanvas reference is now much more enjoyable. Cheers.
	Josh Green