Re: Promoting greater integration between developers/writers/I18N:) [and testers!:)]

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Mike Hearn">

I strongly expect we would turn off any feature to add "report a bug" to
the Help menu, but for a different reason ... it's just too prominent of
a placement for an activity that in the end very few users should have
to or will want to do.

How about if you s/bug/issue/ - in the ideal world software would not need
users to report bugs, but it's going to happen :(

That way lies "Issuezilla". Ew. :-)

calling bugzilla "bugzilla" and not "issuezilla" is just a force of habit - you can get over it too, if you really try to ;-)

- Jeff