Epiphany 0.7.3

Hi,

* What is it ?
==============

Epiphany is a GNOME web browser based on the mozilla
rendering engine.
The name meaning:
"An intuitive grasp of reality through
something (as an event) usually simple and striking"

You can find more info about the project goals at:
http://epiphany.mozdev.org

* What's changed ?
==================

==============
Epiphany 0.7.3
==============

The release address a critical bug that have been reported.

In the 0.7.2 release notes I forgot to mention that we had to
reorganize gconf prefs keys, so the previous configuration will be lost.

Also the smart bookmarks format is changed and it will be necessary to
readd them. Now it's possible to edit them in the user interface though, just
typing the url in the Address field of properties and using %s.

Interface improvements

	* Display tooltips on toolbars (Marco)

Bugfixes

	* Fix a potential crash when fetching favicons (Marco)
	* Fix site icon in tabs (Christian Persch)
	* Fix crashes when changing location (Christian Persch)

* Where can I get it ?

Source code:
http://downloads.mozdev.org/epiphany/epiphany-0.7.3.tar.gz

Epiphany 0.7.3 requires Mozilla 1.3, 1.4a or cvs (tested until build 20030625).

More about dependecies and installation tips:
http://epiphany.mozdev.org/installation.html

Enjoy.

Marco