Re: Promoting greater integration between developers/writers/I18N:) [and testers!:)]

Ole Laursen wrote:

Instead people go around ridiculing the GNU/Linux desktop. I know
that, I've encountered that attitude lots of times.

If we can get more people to help, that would just be incredibly cool!
If that was possible (and I know it isn't, at least now) I'd happily see an in-place translation tool.

Something like: {right-click on mistranslated popup menu|click on mistranslated dialog's system menu} and select "Fix translation", then select a particular string type in a right version - which, if accepted, gets immediately sent to translation team).

Krzysztof