Re: Visual regression with gnome-panel 2.3.x

> 	I wonder ... does the same thing happen with launchers, menu buttons,
> action buttons and drawer buttons ? How about the menu bar and the other
> applets (I can see the window list doesn't have this problem ..

It happens with the notification area too, and some of the other applets
(eg. modem-lights, system-monitor, volume control) but not with the
Menubar, workspace switcher, clock or that thing in the top right hand
corner.

This is all happening with a fresh user account..

> 	Oh, and more importantly ... is it in bugzilla ? :-)

I'll file it with a screenshot

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>